- Individuals must apply as part of a team of three—two researchers and one community partner (teams can be newly formed or already existing).
- Researchers must have a terminal degree (PhD, MD, DrPH) or a master’s degree with extensive research and evaluation experience.
- Community partners can be leaders, organizers, advocates and other community champions.
- As a whole, teams must incorporate a wide range of disciplines, such as public policy, design, health, transportation, social work, education, urban planning and many others.
The best way to see who this program is for is to meet our current fellows. But keep in mind that this is just the start—the experience will only grow stronger as new fellows from many other backgrounds, disciplines and perspectives round out this growing group. Imagine yourself on the team!
2019 APPLICATION timeline
* Timeline subject to change. Check back for updates.
Application Process Overview
Here is a quick guide to help you prepare a successful application.